For many years, the collection papers "WORKS of VNIIBT" was one of the most widely read publications on scientific and technological development in the field of oil-and-gas wells construction in our country. Scientists, engineers and experts of the USSR drilling organizations were attracted by the novelty, thoroughness and depth, wide coverage and validity, magnitude and urgency of problems which were solved by VNIIBT specialists. One cannot list all the authors of “WORKS of VNIIBT”. The special place among them was occupied by prominent scientists and constructors of our industry, the founders of domestic drilling, known not only in our country but also abroad. At the same time, the Papers opened widely it’s tribune for young scientists and engineers just beginning their career in the drilling science. It is difficult to overestimate the importance of "WORKS of VNIIBT" for the of young VNIIBT specialists development and at the same time for the extensive use of achievements of the leading scientists among the scientific and engineer community. Up to 1990, 68 collection papers were issued. The crisis of 90-ies of XX century became the reason of "WORKS of VNIIBT" issue stop. However, the current specialists of VNIIBT are fully aware of the responsibility to their predecessors, who have devoted life to formation and development of home drilling and the Institute itself, without which this development have been impossible. In addition, scientists and leading experts, who started their artistic biography in the walls of the former VNIIBT and gained general recognition from that time, continue active work up to now. It is equally important that most recently a large group of young clever professionals came to the Institute, and VNIIBT “grew significantly young" again. Composition of experience and youth had already given positive results. Therefore, The Management and Scientific Council of SPA “Burovaya Tekhnika” - VNIIBT decided to resume publication of the "WORKS of VNIIBT". Now, after a long-term pause there were issued 3 Collected Papers.
- Drilling complexes. Advanced Technologies and Equipment / Corporate author; under the general editorship of À.Ì.Gusman and Ê.Ï.Porozschskiy: Scientific publication.- Ekaterinburg, UGTGA, 2002.- 592 pp.
- Baldenko D.F., Baldenko F.D., Gnoevykh A.N. Single-screw hydraulic engine: in 2 books.-M.: «IRC Gazprom».-2005.- V.1. Single-screw pumps.- 488 pp.
- Baldenko D.F., Baldenko F.D., Gnoevykh A.N. Single-screw hydraulic engine: in 2 books.-M.: «IRC Gazprom».-2005.- V.2.-2007. Positive screw motors.-. 470 pp.
- Oganov S.À., Oganov G.S. Technology of directed wells with large bottomhole deviation from vertical drilling.- Ì.: JSC «VNIIOENG», 2008.-220 pp.
- Kurochkin B.M. Processes and technology of well drilling and workover problems elimination. Part 1, Part 2.-Ì.: JSC «VNIIOENG», 2008.- 1153 pp.
- Saroyan A.E., Oganov G.S., Shirin-Zade S.A. Drill string designing and operation.-Ì.: JSC «VNIIOENG», 2010.-380 pp.
- R.Samuel, D.Baldenko, F.Baldenko. “Positive Displacement Motors.“ Theory and Applications”.-Houston, USA: “Sigmaguardrant Engineering Publication”, 2015.-434 p.
- Oil and Gas Equipment Tests and Their Metrological Support: manual / under the editorship of A.I. Vladimirov and V.Y. Kershenbaum.-Moscow : Prospect, 2016.-608 p.